Keep Trim Day 8 of 14

I weigh 185.8 today, a .6 pound gain from yesterday, but this is a keep-trim period that started at 186.4, so it's all good. I indulged a bit yesterday:

Usual Breakfast: 1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee

Great Lunch: half a dinner plate of pizza, 7 steamed Brussels sprouts, Diet Coke

Indulgent Dinner: 3/4 of a chicken cheddar quesadilla from Qdoba, with quacamole dip, caffeine-free diet soda

Halloween candy: one two-inch piece of Almond Joy

If I weren't weighing myself every day and noting how much I gained or lost, I honestly would not have known yesterday's dinner was indulgent. That was just eating normally for me, six months ago. These keep-trim periods are probably the backbone of the success of the Scarsdale Medical Diet. All the other diets help lose the weight, but this is the only diet I know of that encourages me to take time to learn how to keep the weight off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!