Keep Trim Day 11 of 14

I weigh 193.8 today; I lost .4 pounds yesterday on keep trim eating. I did not walk yesterday. I have a cold, and staying inside where it is warm felt more important than going out to walk. Maybe the cold helped me burn off some calories. I can never remember if the old saying is "Feed a cold, starve a fever," or "Feed a fever, starve a cold." They both sound silly to me. You would be starving yourself, not the germs!

I drank about 2 gallons of water yesterday, so it isn't just water weight I lost, either.

Here is all I ate yesterday:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milkHalf a 12 ounce can of chile with meat, half a cup of shredded cheese, 1 cup of corn chips
1 12 ounce can of Amy's Organic Soups - minestrone

This is a head cold that I have. I am sneezing and my nose is runny. I don't feel like doing much but watching TV, reading Facebook, eating, drinking hot beverages, and blowing my nose. My Phantom of the Opera mug makes the hot beverage drinking a little more fun than it would otherwise be. I got this at the show in Seattle in 1996 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!