192.8 Salt Weight Fast Food

I gained a pound of salt weight from the fast food I ate the other night, is my best guess. I didn't go overboard yesterday at all:

Usual breakfast: Special K, strawberries, soy milk, black unsweetened coffee

Typical Lunch: raw carrot sticks dipped in spinach/parmesan dip, Diet Coke

Typical Dinner: meatballs and steamed broccoli, caffeine-free diet soda

If you read my entry for the day before you will see I got hungry on the way home from the shooting range and so we stopped at Qdoba (where we each won a year of free food for helping out with a restaurant opening last spring).

I am comfortable in my "skinny jeans" now. They are a bit loose in the back, still snug in the tummy. Scott had a tape measure out last night so what the heck, I took my waist and hip measurements: 36 waist, 46 hip Thank you for reminding me this is one way I can keep track of fat loss vs muscle loss.

I was intrigued by the idea of the scale that runs a current through the body in order to determine fat weight vs muscle weight. It just seems too creepy to me, though. I don't know that I want a current running through my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!