187.2 Stayed on Diet when Sick

I weigh 187.2 today. It is tempting to go off my diet when I don't feel well. I was all ready to go in to a substitute teaching assignment this morning when my bowels suddenly loosened and started cramping.

I cancelled the assignment. I can't be confined to a classroom when I need to be running to the toilet twice an hour. I don't really know what made me sick. I guess it might be a remnant of the cold virus I had week before last.

I read up about diarrhea on the Mayo clinic website, though. They just say drink lots of clear fluids and avoid caffeine, high fiber foods, fat, dairy, and spices. So for me today, no coffee, Diet Coke or carrots, but other than that my diet is fine.

I lost .6 pounds yesterday. I walked half a mile. I ate:

1 cup Special K with dried berries, 1 cup soy milk, 1/3 of a banana, black unsweetened coffee

2 fried hamburger patties, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, 1 cup steamed carrots, Diet Coke

7 meatballs, 5 chunks of pineapple canned in juice, 1 cup steamed carrots, caffeine-free diet soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!