Keep-Trim Eating Tomorrow

My weight: 197.2 I lost .8 pounds yesterday. I love my new digital scale, even though it did point out I was 5 pounds heavier than I thought. Better to find that out at home than in a doctor's office in front of other people! And with the old scale I would not have seen any weight loss until I had lost a complete pound, I don't think.

I did go on my walk yesterday. Here is a picture to show you how nice it was outside, here in Spokane. It was perfect weather, 80 degrees and very little humidity, only a few gnats and no mosquitoes. Scott took this picture of me and Oreo, and he had Raffle on his leash with him, along with the cart for collecting the cans.

I hadn't worn these linen shorts I have on in the picture since our hiking trip to Grand Canyon in 1999. They are men's shorts, size 38 waist, and they are now loose on me.

Here is what I ate yesterday:

Diet Ham Salad for breakfast and dinner. I had leftovers from making it yesterday.

With breakfast and lunch I had two cans of Diet Coke. With dinner I had 20 ounces of Walmart Sparkling Strawberry lemonade.

For lunch I had seven beef meatballs (from the frozen foods section in Costco to my freezer) with two tablespoons of pineapple habanero sauce and 2 cups of steamed broccoli, nothing added to the broccoli.

I am going to start keep trim eating tomorrow instead of Monday. I will be going out of town on a top-secret assignment! It will be more fun if I can eat semi normal food available in fast food places, for dinner. I will be home for breakfast and lunch. Of course I will be reporting on how that worked out! If you know me, you can email me if you want details about the top-secret assignment. I just cannot make that public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!