Lost 1.8 Pounds Yesterday

I lost 1.8 pounds yesterday! One of you aptly reminded me there are two routes a person can go, once the pain starts after middle age: eat sensibly and exercise, or start medication. I whole-heartedly choose diet and exercise!

I have noticed that ketosis is starting to loosen up muscles that I previously toned up. If I had access to an indoor pool I would do these exercises that I used to tone up my muscles in the first place. Alas, I don't have access, so I am getting creative. I remembered the ballet I took when I was 4 (thank you, Mom!). I do ballet style leg lifts at the kitchen counter now whenever I get up to stretch my legs. I can feel it toning up the areas that are getting loose from my weight-loss. On top of that I still walk at least a mile a day for aerobic exercise, which is a fancy way of saying I exercise my heart.



Here is what I ate yesterday and lost 1.8 pounds:

As usual I broke my night fast with a small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk with three cups of black unsweetened coffee.

Lunch was Diet Ham Salad, yum!

We stopped at Qdoba Mexican Grill again for dinner. I again had pulled pork with BBQ sauce, corn and tomatoes. The way you order that at Qdoba is, "Naked pork BBQ burrito no rice, no beans, corn salsa, tomato salsa, no sour cream, no cheese." 

For those of you who don't know, we each got a gift card good for 52 free entrees from Qdoba, for participating in a store-opening in Spokane Valley.

Thank you so much for the comments and emails and phone calls of encouragement. It helps more than you know, friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!