Aunt Susie's Visit

My weight: 198.0 ! Yay! I lost .8 pounds. I knew I would come off that plateau. We even skipped our walk yesterday. Our excuse was a gathering we attended at a friend's house, but we could have walked beforehand. We just didn't. My "Aunt Susie came to visit" yesterday, if you know what I mean. I think that might have had something to do with both the stall in my weight-loss and my reluctance to exercise.

Here is what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast: 1 and 1/2 cups of Special K with dried strawberries in it, 1 cup of soy milk, three cups of black unsweetened coffee

Lunch: Diet Ham Salad, two cans of Diet Coke

Dinner: Seven Italian-style beef meatballs by Costco's Kirkland brand that come in freezer bags, microwaved 2 minutes and 30 seconds on high and then squeezed with a paper towel to remove excess fat; two tablespoons of pineapple habanero sauce from Costco; and 20 ounces of Walmart's Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade

I am kind of blessed in that my "Aunt Susie's" visits only last three days, typically. In exchange for that they are intense, though. Still, I am going to exercise today. I know I need to if I want to keep my muscles toned up and strong. Ketosis will erode my muscles much faster than if I were not on a diet. I know that.

From what my mom has told me, seven more years and "Aunt Susie" won't come visit me anymore. I shouldn't wish away seven years of my life, but I can't wait! "Aunt Susie" is so irritating! She gives me cramps, a low back ache and even a mild headache sometimes. And it appears that she makes me retain water, which may explain why I weighed the same two days in a row, even with minimal eating and adequate exercise the day before yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!